Most android users really believe that, Ones a data is deleted on android phone, It Gone for ever.
This method is still easier to those who have rooted there phone i.e Those who have root access. Android users this the good news.
Recover lost data on Android (For Those who have rooted there device)
May also Like: How to root an android phone
- Download this app Undeleter.
- The application is very easy to use. The first thing to do is to select the directory were the file was deleted (will be
internal or external memory. i.e sdcard0 or sdcard 1).
- Then you can select scan.
- The process may be upto 10 minutes, Depending on your memory size.
- When finished you will be presented with data which are retrievable in several tab: Files, Pictures, Music, Videos, Documents and Files.
Recovered data will be restored to the folder or place it was deleted from, i.e wherever it was saved
before they were lost.
- This method will work partial. But if this method didn’t work for you, Dont forget to contact me @ firstname.lastname@example.org