I really dont like my PC computer automatically updating. This automatic updating process is really not good for those manage internet connections, And even Up to 10GB data might get exhausted between 3 days on your Windows 10 PC even without you downloading anything.
Fortunately, There is a way i stoped mine from automatically updating itself.
Here’s is the process:
- Click on the Windows Start button and select Settings.
- Within Windows 10 Settings, click on Update &
- In Update & Security, click on the Advanced Option link towards the bottom of the right window inside the Windows Update section. You should find yourself in the Windows Update section by default.
- In the Advanced Options section, Click “Choose how updates are delivered“
- Turn off using the toggle.
After you have successfully apply this process, Your os will no longer auto update again.
Note: This method is only for users who exclusively make use of Wi-Fi(wireless connection) to connect to the internet. It is not applicable for users connected to internet through Ethernet