Do you use GoTV? Are you queuing on a long Que in bank to renew your gotv subscription?.
Reading and following this article will reduce 99% stress of renewing your Gotv subscription
There are various kind of ways in making this payment, but the one i will be talking about today is making use of Quickteller Online Payment to renew subcription orpay for GoTV. You can make use of your mobile phone by sending SMS, Or by calling them,
and also making use of your ATM Card! All you need is Computer or Smartphone, And internet connection, With your Decoder Number (ICU) and your ATM Card.
To Subscribe for Your GoTV via Quickteller
1. Simply visit https://www.quickteller.com/gotv.
2. When the website opens, click on the “Select an Option”, and choose your preferred option…
3. You will be asked to enter your email address, mobile
phone number for easy transaction report and updates via SMS, and then
enter your decoder number (ICU), which is boldly written on red background at back of your decoder.
4. Now click on the “Continue” button and it will take you to
the secure billing/payment page where you can pay with your ATM Card.
(i.e. VISA, Master or Verve Card).
5. Enter your ATM card details and click on “Pay Now” button, enter your Token Number to finalize your payment.
Note: Ensure your GoTV Decoder is powered ON while making the payment. (But I don’t think it is compulsory).
Quickteller deduct extra N100 for this convenience.
Other Options to Subscribe For GoTV
You can also make use of GOTV official website.
Just go to GoTV website: www.nigeria.gotvafrica.com/Home or
Use this direct page: www.eazy.gotvafrica.com/pay/?country=Nigeria and Login with your Mobile phone number or Surname and your IUC Number.